Upload Artwork Suggestion
1. What file types are suggested for artwork uploads?
Make certain to change over all textual styles to blueprints or bends before sending the record. If it's not too much trouble set the size of the confirmation with respect to the specific size of the custom banner’s organization. There's no compelling reason to incorporate seeps in the confirmation, except if it is a piece of the reasonlistic. All content ought to be in any event two creeps from the edge of the banner's grommets. Worthy configurations include:
- EPS (Encapsulated Post Script)
- AI (Adobe Illustrator)
- PDF (Adobe Reader PDF)
- PSD (Adobe Photoshop)
- JPEG (High Resolution JPEG)
- TIFF (High Resolution TIFF)
Contingent upon the goals and pixels, PSD, JPEG, TIFF records gets hazy when amplified. Thumbnail JPGs or GIFs can't be utilized for huge prints. In the event that presenting these documents please follow these rules.
- 100% scale (full size output) at 100 dpi
- 50% scale at 200 dpi or higher
- 25% scale at 300 dpi or higher
- 10% scale at 600-1200 dpi
Vector: Line workmanship is adaptable to any estimate, it never loses goals and the picture remains perfect and fresh. Vector documents can be submitted in any size, with respect to your pennant's size
2. Is possible change the artwork once my reprint has been approved?
All the reprints must duplicate what was initially printed.
3. How many colors can be included in each banner?
Printlon doesn't have a color limit on its custom banners, permitting you to pick the same number of photographs or designs as you need on your presentations.
4. Can Printlon print on both the sides of the banner for our promotions?
We can't print on the two sides of one vinyl banner, however our two-sided standards are made with two banners connected together. This forestalls either print from appearing through the material while giving double the strength.
5. Do you print height by width (H x W) or width by height (W x H)?
Printlon continuously gauges width by stature (W x H). At the point when you select a size on the site, width is consistently the main measurement, not tallness. Ensure it matches with your document size.
6. Is it possible to change my artwork once it has been approved and is in production?
When your work of art has been affirmed it will go directly to creation and no progressions can be made.
7. Does Printlon make vertical print banners?
Yes we can.
8. What if I don't like the proof of the available banner?
Our plan group will work with you until we make a standard that fulfills you. On the off chance that we can't go to an understanding, you can hope to see a full discount inside 24 hours.
9. What if the colors will not on the custom banner don't come out the way I expected?
Printers at Printlon are adjusted to print hues precisely to coordinate the request, however in cases that they don't, we can't be considered capable. The presence of the thumbnail could be diverse on our screens and gear contrasted with yours. We won't issue discounts or acknowledge returns because of color, profundity or tone. We address every one of these circumstances dependent upon the situation.
10. What is Use of 'Instant preview for this file type not available'?
For certain document types like PDF, EPS, CDR, AI, PSD, TIF, TIFF, SVG, our framework can't create a moment verification for audit however we have your record and our pre-press division will survey your document for size and quality (goals) before sending it to the creation. They will reach you if the document isn't useful for printing. On the off chance that a proof is mentioned, you will get an email verification (regardless of whether the document is acceptable) inside 24 hours and we will just process the request after you audit and favour the confirmation.
11. What resolution do you use for printer?
It is starting from 360 dpi to 1440 dpi
12. What printing technology are available to user?
We have put resources into most recent printing and completing innovation. We have UV-LED, dissolvable, Eco-dissolvable, HP-Latex, color sublimation and direct to texture printers. Our dissolvable and Eco-dissolvable printers can print up to 720 dpi and UV printers can print up to 1000 dpi. All our texture items are printed utilizing color sublimation move innovation and direct to texture printing. For our pennant and decals media, we offer dissolvable and UV printing alternatives.
All about Products, Quality, and Materials
1. What is the Printlon' Quality Guarantee?
Our 120-day guarantee ensures that items don't contain fabricating abandons, and, if the item falls flat, breaks, or has ink issue because of an assembling deformity during that timespan, we will either supplant the item or issue you a credit equivalent to the estimation of the bombed item. Printlon maintains all authority to research the guarantee and decide if the bombed item is secured by our assurance.
2. How can Printlon offer such low prices without compromising quality?
As one of the biggest discount printers in the business, we can arrange the materials and supplies straight forwardly from the producers. Printlon likewise oversees arranges inside and outside of the United States, which brings down our general expense of delivery and plan. Since we are setting aside cash from these great items, we accept the reserve funds ought to be passed along to you
3. Why should I order my custom banners from Printlon?
4. What if my order is lost by your shipping carrier?
If our transportation transporter loses your request we will open a checking on that bundle and issue a reproduce with need dispatching.
5. What is the Printlon' return policy?
On the off chance that there are any mistakes on our part after the fine art has been endorsed, Printlon will send a supplanting banner with need transporting at no charge to the client. We likewise offer a discount for the aggregate sum. Customers must follow these means so as to get a discount or repeated banner. All profits must be accounted for inside 7 days of the conveyance. We offer over 20 years of excellent printing experience. Discounts will be given inside 7 days if the online ticket is affirmed and will be handled and attributed back to the first type of installment. In the event that discount is asserted following 60 days of accepting installments it will be as store credit.
6. Do the custom banners have grommets or holes along the side for hanging? If so, can I order more for my signage?
All of our banners at Printlon include grommets every three to four feet apart—as per industry standards. If your banner needs to have grommets placed at some points, please let me know it in the 'special instructions' space.
7. Do the banners have slits for the wind?
Our vinyl banners do not come with wind slits, but this available option at Printlon can be arranged for an additional charge. We also have a wide variety of collection such as mesh banners, which are made with loosely woven vinyl that can withstand heavy winds.
8. Are banners waterproof? How durable they?
Yes our Vinyl Banners at Printlon are waterproof and weather proof. Generally our Banners last three to five years
9. For promotion I am hanging my custom banner over the street between two poles. What do you recommend to make sure it hangs properly?
Using adaptable bungee strings will guarantee that the banner will hang in the correct zones. We prescribe bringing the signage down if the region encounters overwhelming breezes
10. What is the difference between 11 oz vinyl material and 16 oz?
Banners made of 16 oz vinyl use a heavier measure of vinyl. This makes banners progressively sturdy while adding life to the presentation. We prescribe this choice for outside custom banners
All about Orders, Payments and Shipping
1. Does Printlon give bigger discounts to commercial orders?
For bulk order please contact us at our email or also call us on contact number
2. How much is shipping rates?
For order below $99 shipping charge is $20 and for order above $99 shipping is completely free.
3. How long can I receive my custom banner?
When we get the endorsement for the fine art, our group will take 24 to 48 hours to take a shot at the banner. From that point, it relies upon the kind of delivery, which could extend between three to nine business days.
4. Does Printlon ship outside of the United States?
Yes we can please contact us with email of phone
5. What if my requested order is not delivered within the guaranteed time frame?
Assessed conveyance times posted on the Printlon' site reflect items that are as of now printed. We offer a few transportation alternatives. At the point when you find a good pace ensure you pick the proper transportation.
6. May I purchase a custom sized banner at Printlon?
Yes you can
7. What if my package is returned to the sender?
If that requests are come back to our Printlon office we will reach the client to reship the request. We follow 30 days of receiving returned orders
8. Where are you located?
1600 W BRADLEY AVE CHAMPAIGN, IL 61821